The Eye Clinics of South Texas - About Us
A few words about us
From regular eye exams to more complex ocular issues, our San Antonio offices are equipped to care for the health of your eyes. We have years of experience treating ophthalmic problems of every kind, for every member of your family. Our comfortable office will put you at ease during every visit. Our highly qualified and educated staff uses the latest ocular advances and technology to treat you, and provide education on your options. Contact us today to see what we can do for you.
Dr. Jay Rubin can take care of your eye care needs, while treating you and your family with care and compassion.
Routine Eye Exams
Our comprehensive eye exams assure that your eyes are healthy and determine if you need a prescription for eye glasses or contact lenses.
Eye Conditions and Diseases
The Eye Clinics of South Texas diagnoses and treats eye conditions and diseases, such as glaucoma, macular degeneration, cataracts, conjunctivitis, and dry eyes.
Treatment and Surgical Procedures
The Eye Clinics of South Texas offer surgical procedures to treat cataracts, glaucoma, and many other eye conditions and diseases.
- The Eye Clinics of South Texas are fortunate to have on their staff a Board Certified Ophthalmologist, Jay M. Rubin, M.D. To give you a...
- Lori Dailey is an Insurance Specialist with the Eye Clinics of South Texas. With all the variety of insurance policies and issues, it is...
- Lori Colon is an Ophthalmic Technician and Surgery Coordinator with the Eye Clinics of South Texas. She is here to assist all surgical patients...
- Yasmin Pena is an ophthalmic and contact lens technician for the Eye Clinics of South Texas. She is able to fit most any person with...
- Tammie Seiffart is the first smiling face you see as you enter the Eye Clinics of South Texas. She is our receptionist and is...